Here are the FIVE reasons why essenital oils should be "essential" in your life
1. Essential oils used in aromatherapy trigger responses in the brain that send healing to the body. These oils can balance out hormone levels, heal digestive disorders, and dramatically reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety. If you have depression many of us get put on "anti-depressants". Those can help some people but usually it is just masking the problem and you could get side effects that are worse. There is natural ways to cure depression and oils that will help it. Melissa is a natural anti depressant and Frankincense helps with depression too. There are natural alternatives to try that won't make you worse. I lived with depression for many years even though to the outside world I looked happy. Oils have helped me tremendously.
2. Using essential oils is a natural way to solve many problems. When my hair started falling out I used Selsun blue which is extremely harsh on your hair and can make it much worse. I now use oils to solve this problem. When I got a rash on my face, I used coconut oil with DoTERRA's frankincense, patchouli, and lavender oil. My rash was better the next day and gone within three days.
3. When cooking you can use different oils to add flavor instead of having to buy that herb you only need for one dish if you don't have it growing fresh in your garden.
4. STRESS! How many of you get stressed? If you don't when I would love to know what your magical cure for that is. Essential oils are amazing for reduing stress. I get anxiety more when I'm stressed but ever since using essential oils my anxiety and stress has been reduced major. My favorite oils for stress are: Cedarwood, Rose, Orange, and jasmine.
5. Oils even help with menstrual pain and balancing your hormones. I use clary sage and clary calm on my stomach when I'm about to get my period. Clary sage helps with the pain and clary calm does what it says hehe it helps me stay calm.