Children need Self-Love too
When working with clients I have found that most peoples insecurities and doubts start as a child. For myself I had social anxiety as a child and was terrified of talking to people for fear of what they thought of me. Our children need to know that they are enough just as they are. That their voice matters and what they have to say is important. Teaching our children now the tools of how to love who they are will blossom them into being the best version of themselves. Many children hold their emotions in and feel that they need to be more or better to fit into society.
Down the road if not taken care of now with love this could cause anxiety, depression, an eating disorder, low confidence or them just not being happy with who they are.
Here's where I come in and bring play with creativity into getting their minds to have a positive loving inner dialogue. I work at a soul level teaching intuitively. Each child is different and they all will learn based on their own needs.
I work with your schedule and create a plan that works with you. Some children I meet once or twice a week for an hour or two hours.
Let's get your child ready for school so they can go in feel confident and not distracted by what's going on around them. Help them to be prepared for the world. We are not taught these lessons in school of how to cope with emotions and all that goes on in school.
Here is an example of the lesson plans I teach:
1. Positive Self Talk
2. Confidence: Not caring about what others think of you
3.Your voice matters: Teaching them to always say what they feel and stand up for themselves.
4.Values: Living a life of compassion and love
5. Focus on heart and mind vs. physical appearance
6. Self Care: Slow down to listen to what their body needs
7. Success and failure: Teaching them that failure will happen in life and not to be hard on themselves when they go through it. That when you succeed you will feel more excitement if you took the time and patience to work for it.
8. Boundaries: Important so no one takes advantage of them and how to say no to things that are not good for their well being.
9. Friendships: Spending time with people who uplift them.
10. How to create your own sunshine: That this is something no one can take from them.
11. Mindfulness: Meditation, journaling, intention setting
12. JOY: How they can find joy in the little things of everyday life.
Some of the activities:
1. Accomplishments: Making a poster board of all they have already accomplished this year.
2. Strengths: Acknowledging what their strengths are.
3. Dancing: Move your body because it FEELS good to groove.
4. Name the things we love about ourselves: Teaching them how to love themselves for all they are, Go over everything they love and why. Teaching them that they are more than a body, Their awesome because of who they are at the core.
5. Making oils blends
6. Meditating and yoga
7. Crystal crown making
8. Vision Boards
9. Daily intention setting and mantras
Normal per hour rate: $80
Four week Program includes coaching for 60 minutes twice a week for four weeks or longer sessions depending how much fun we are having is normally $640 for $570
5 sessions are $400 for $360
10 sessions are $800 for $700